|PROGRAM EVALUATION AND DEVELOPMENT BOARD
||Prof. Dr. Arzu YILMAZTEPE ORAL
Coordinator of Education
||Assoc. Prof. Ezgi DOĞANAY YILDIZ
||Coordinator of Optional Courses
||Assoc. Prof. Gülçin TEZCAN
||Vice-Coordinator of Term I
||Assist. Prof. Cansu GÖRÜRGÖZ
||Vice-Coordinator of Term II
||Assist. Prof. Gonca DESTE GÖKAY
||Vice-Coordinator of Term III
||Lecturer Dt. İlhan KAYA
||Vice-Coordinator of Term IV
||Assist. Prof. Gül DİNÇ ATA
Vice-Coordinator of Term V
||Lecturer Dr. Mevlüt Okan AYDIN
||Instructor of Department of Medical Education in Faculty of Medicine
||Lecturer Dt. Seda ÜSTÜN ALADAĞ
Program Evaluation and Development Board
It consists of the Vise-Dean, the Coordinator of optional courses, Assistant Term Coordinators, and a faculty member from the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Medical Education. Members are appointed by the Dean's Office. It meets at least four times in each academic year, upon the Dean's Office's call, under the Vise-Dean's chairmanship. An employee of the unit's student affairs office is assigned as a secretary.
The duties and responsibilities of the Program Evaluation and Development Board are
- Examines the "End of Year Education Evaluation Reports" created from the feedback of the lecturers and administrators to the term coordinators and presents the "Program Evaluation Report" to the Education Commission, which will be prepared using all the data related to education,
- Evaluates the suggestions of the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Medical Education, the results of the questionnaires created for the courses and internships in the education programs, and the feedback reports,
- Determines the start and end dates of the training periods and submits them to the Education Commission in April.
- Evaluates the syllabus drafts from the Term Coordinators and submits them to the Education Commission in April.
- Evaluating the decisions taken by the Faculty Executive Board regarding education and presenting them to the Education Commission,
- Evaluates in-field or out-of-field optional course or internship suggestions of the Coordinators of Optional Courses.
- Evaluates the feedback and reports from the Assessment and Evaluation Board and the Student Counseling Board and presents them to the Education Commission,
- Evaluates the suggestions of the employers' advisory board and the alumni advisory board regarding education and presents them to the Education Commission at the end of each academic year.
- Holds meetings and evaluates the training program with the term coordinators and administrators at least one in each academic year to ensure compliance of the education programs with the "Pre-Graduation Dentistry Education National Core Education Program" and develop the "Bursa Uludağ University Faculty of Dentistry Pre-Graduate Dentistry Education Core Education Program."
- Ensures the creation and maintenance of horizontal, vertical, and in-depth integration in all education periods,
- Prepares program qualifications and "Turkey Higher Education Qualifications Matrix" charts and submits them to the Education Commission,
- Prepares the national or international accreditation studies of the faculty.