- Through opening international accredited programs in Health Sciences, training people who have international qualifications and are able to improve the existing system and propose solutions.
Institute of Medical Sciences aims to educate and train individuals who are
- equipped with interdisciplinary knowledge and be able to conduct independent research,
- able to assess the scientific discussions with a broader point of view and interpret them,
- able to transfer the known methods to the novel areas,
- able to develop novel scientific methods,
- able to bring innovations with the scientific work.