02.09.2021 tarihinde toplanan Üniversitemiz Senatosu 2021-2022 Eğitim-Öğretim Yılı Bahar Yarıyılına ait eğitim planlamasına ilişkin aşağıdaki kararları almıştır.
Alınan kararlar sadece 2021-2022 Eğitim-Öğretim Yılı Bahar Yarıyılı ile sınırlıdır.
2021-2022 Eğitim-Öğretim Yılı Bahar Yarıyılında Üniversitemiz birimlerinde eğitimin kişisel koruyucu ekipmanların kullanımı sağlanarak ve gerekli tedbirler alınarak aşağıda belirtildiği şekilde gerçekleştirilecektir.
Yeni eğitim-öğretim yılında tüm öğrencilerimize başarılar dileriz.
2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR FALL SEMESTER EDUCATIONAL PLANNING
Our University Senate, convened on 02.09.2021, took the following decisions regarding the educational planning of the 2021-2022 Academic Year Spring Semester.
The decisions taken are limited only to the Spring semester of the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
In the Spring Semester of the 2021-2022 Academic Year, the education will be carried out in the units of our university by providing the use of personal protective equipment and taking the necessary precautions as stated below.
1. Compulsory courses will be held face to face.
2. Except for the Turkish Language courses at the Faculty of Education, the common compulsory courses taught in the units of our university within the scope of Article 5/ı of the Law No. 2547 will be held online (Foreign Language, Turkish Language, Atatürk's Principles and History of Revolution).
3. Optional courses will be planned as face-to-face, online, or 40% of them will be online, and the remaining part will be face-to-face by the units and will be announced to the students on the web page by the related units.
4. The training in the applied courses and the applications related to the courses will be held face-to-face.
5. Face-to-face lessons will not be held in block scheduling. There will be a 10-minute break between lesson hours, and special attention will be paid to ventilating the classrooms.
6. Course materials for face-to-face lessons will be regularly uploaded to UKEY by faculty members.
7. Internships and Workplace Trainings will be done face-to-face.
8. Examinations such as midterm, midterm make-up, quiz, homework, etc. will be planned by the units as classical (written-open ended) or multiple choice tests, preferably face-to-face or online via UKEY, and they will be announced to the students on the unit web pages.
9. Final exams for face-to-face and online courses (semester/year-end exams, make-up exams, practice exams, supplementary exams under Article 31, and additional exams for the end of the maximum time limit) will be held face-to-face as classical or multiple choice tests.
10. Except for Turkish Language courses at the Faculty of Education, all exams for the common compulsory courses taught under Article 5/ı of Law No. 2547 will be held online via UKEY (Foreign Language, Turkish Language, and Atatürk's Principles and History of Revolution).
11. Postgraduate courses, Postgraduate Thesis Defense exams and Thesis Monitoring Committee meetings will be held face-to-face.
12. Student clubs and societies can organize all kinds of meetings, seminars, etc. face-to-face or online.
13. In the 2021-2022 Academic Year, all students, including the students who are newly enrolled in our university, will get a HES code.
14. Students will register their HES codes into the automation system.
We wish success to all our students in the new academic year.
Anasayfaya Dön Güncel Haberler Haber Arşiv