Bursa Uludağ University
2020-2021 Academic Year Spring Semester Educational Planning Due to Corona Virus Global Outbreak
The Senate of our University, which met on 03.02.2021, has taken the following decisions regarding the education planning for the 2020-2021 Academic Year Spring Semester. The decisions taken are only limited to the 2020-2021 Academic Year Spring semester.
In the Spring Semester of the 2020-2021 Academic Year, the education in the units of our university; from the beginning of the semester until March 31, 2021, in some units, as detailed below, online (online) with distance and digital teaching methods, and in some units hybrid (mixed) diluted small groups, face-to-face, in programs where practical training is mandatory, practices are applied in diluted small groups. face to face by ensuring the use of equipment and taking necessary precautions,
If pandemic conditions permit; From 01 April 2021 until the end of the semester, all units will switch to hybrid (mixed) education within the social distance rules, and according to the preference results to be taken from students for all courses, face-to-face education, for students who do not prefer face-to-face education, synchronous online (online), completely application-based below It was decided to plan the students who will study in the classes in the specified units in small groups, diluted face to face during the Spring semester.
1. Education in the Spring Semester of the 2020-2021 Academic Year, from the beginning of the semester until March 31, 2021
a) Postgraduate education (master's / doctorate) education hybrid (mixed) in all institutes,
b) Hybrid (mixed) in the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Health Sciences, Veterinary, Agriculture, Sport Sciences, Fine Arts, Science and Literature (Science Departments) and Education (Fine Arts Department) and the State Conservatory,
c) Online (online) in the Faculties of Engineering, Architecture, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Theology, Law, İnegöl Business, Science and Literature (Social Departments) and Education (except Fine Arts Department),
ç) Online at the School of Foreign Languages,
d) Education hybrid (mixed) in Technical Sciences, İnegöl, Karacabey, Health Services, Harmancık Vocational Schools and online (online) education will be provided in other vocational schools. 2. Practice-based education at the Faculties of Medicine (4th, 5th and 6th grades), Dentistry, Veterinary (5th grade), Health Sciences (4th grade) and Health Services Vocational School (2nd grade) all semesters Small groups diluted face to face throughout the year will be planned and announced by the Board of Directors of the units.
3. From 01 April 2021 until the end of the semester, if the pandemic conditions allow, within the social distance rules, all units will be switched to hybrid (mixed) education and up to 20% of the class capacity will be trained face-to-face, while other students will be online (online). they will continue their education.
4. During the 2020-2021 Academic Year Spring Semester course registrations, students will be asked to choose whether they want to receive face-to-face training for all courses from 01 April 2021 until the end of the semester.
5. Except for the students who will receive face-to-face training in the hybrid (mixed) application, the students will follow their lessons synchronously during the course time. Courses can be uploaded to the cloud system and watched asynchronously.
6. All exams will be held online, individual lessons etc. will be held face to face.
7. In our units that will provide education as hybrid (mixed), if there is more or less than 20% of the classroom capacity, the regulation will be made by the Institute / Faculty / Conservatory / Vocational School administrations and will be announced in detail on their web pages.
8. Laptop or desktop computer (with camera, microphone, internet connection) and graphic tablets in required areas can be used in classrooms where face-to-face (hybrid) education will be held.
9.Student societies will be able to do all kinds of meetings, seminars, etc. online.