Documents Required for Registration
1. Passport original and photocopy
2. 3 passport size photos
3. Bank Statement certifying that the course fee has been paid
(ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY TURKISH TEACHING PRACTICES AND RESEARCH CENTER CIRCULATING CAPITAL
HALKBANK ULUDAG UNIVERSITY'S BRANCH IBAN NO: TR 04 0001 2001 3290 0006 0001 07)
4. Fill out the registration form
5. International students are required to obtain an ACCEPTANCE from our Center in order to continue their Turkish courses at the UUTU Turkish Language Teaching Practice and Research Center (ULUTÖMER).
6.The students are required to present this document (ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENT) when applying to the Turkish Embassies or their representative offices in the countries for "EDUCATION VISIT".
7. IMPORTANT NOTE: Trainees are required to have a "PRELIMINARY REGISTRATION" in order to receive a Certificate of Acceptance. Pre-registration fee is 1250 TL and this fee is not made if they do not receive a study visa.
Current information about the course will be announced at http://www.uludag.edu.tr/ulutomer.