Admission of Students Abroad - Ph.D.
Overseas PhD (Description)
1. Certificate of Graduation: Graduate Certificate of applying for PhD program. Foreign countries undergraduate / graduate program candidates have completed the diploma or graduation certificate along with the original copy of the certificate of equivalence from the Higher Education Board or a certified copy of the picture. (From the Turkish embassy and / or it can be obtained from the consulate)
2. Transcript: With the breakdown of the course notes and memos showing the approved document graduation success. (At Turkish embassies and / or approved by the consulate)
3. ALES Outcome Document (ALES in foreign PhD candidates are not required to)
4. YEE or TÖMER Document: Institute of Foreign candidates from university language centers or Yunus Emre (YEE), Turkish Education Center (tomer) C1 level certificate or ULUTÖM is that they were successful in made by Turkish exam (Uludag university language center) by being successful in the examination held .
5. Petition: Institute and the relevant Directorate / or application forms will be available from the website.
6. Photo: Two (2) passport size photograph.
7. Copy of Birth Certificate
8. Foreign Language Certificate (foreign foreign language documents to apply for the candidates not required) However, foreign students Doctoral Qualifying Examination to gain entry to UDS or SSPC by the validity of the accepted international specified minimum points for foreign language exam (55) taking must ensure the requirement.
Date of Application : 18-21 July 2016
Date of Interview: 25 July 2016
Hour of Interview: 09:00 - 17:00
Place of Interview : In the Departments
Rating: 50 per cent of undergraduate grade for foreign PhD candidates, the interview notes
If 50 is taken. Overall grade is the PhD program is 70 points.