Foreign Student Admission - Master Degree
1. Graduation Certificate: Licence of those who apply for the Master's program. Foreign countries have completed the undergraduate program, together with the documents of the candidates diploma or graduation equivalency certificate from the Higher Education Board, or the original copy of the official certified copy. (From the Turkish embassy and / or it can be obtained from the consulate)
2. Transcript: With the breakdown of the course notes and memos showing the approved document graduation success. (At Turkish embassies and / or approved by the consulate)
3. ALES Outcome Document (ALES in all Master's Program for International candidates are not required)
4. YEE or TÖMER Document: Institute of Foreign candidates from university language centers or Yunus Emre (YEE), Turkish Education Center (tomer) C1 level certificate or ULUTÖMER that they were successful in made by Turkish exam (Uludag university language center) by being successful in the examination held .
5. Petition: Institute and the relevant Directorate / or application forms will be available from the website. http://sosyalbilimler.uludag.edu.tr/
6. Photo: Two (2) passport size photograph.
7. Copy of Birth Certificate
8. Foreign Language Certificate (not required for candidates to apply foreign language document)
Date of Application : 18-21 July 2016
Date of Interview: 25 July 2016
Hour of Interview: 09:00 - 17:00
Place of Interview : In the Departments
Rating: 50 percent of the undergraduate grade for foreign Masters and PhD candidates, while 50 interview notes taken.
Master Program in General grade considered unsuccessful candidates with less than 65 points.